Summary for the 63rd meeting of Ecma TC39
- Update on Array.prototype.flatten web incompatibility
- Update on WASM ES modules
- Update on improved TC39 documentation efforts
- What does 1JS mean in a world of transpilers?
- Test262 Status Updates with a short summary from the latest work.
- Summarize classes
- Debugger operands on Stage 1, with requirements set before it advances to Stage 2.
- Logical Assignment Operators on Stage 1
- Object.fromEntries on Stage 1
- Richer Keys on Stage 1
- Slice notation on Stage 1
- Add RegExp lookbehind to annex-B Approved PR
- Fix length property of TypedArrays, DataView, and ArrayBuffer constructors Rejected PR, leaving
DataView.length === 1.
- Strengthen Atomics.wait/wake synchronization Approved PR
- Array Buffer Detach layering improvement Approved PR
- Expand text included in "function code" Approved PR through a specific change (SyntaxError for both cases).
- Hashbang Grammar on Stage 2
- Weak References on Stage 2
Proposals not advancing to new a new stage. e.g.: development updates, needs work, no consensus, etc).
- Update on Frozen Realms in light of Meltdown and Spectre
- Getting last item of Array not advancing to Stage 2 yet.
- Await in parameter defaults for non-arrow async functions
- Static public fields not advancing to Stage 3 yet.
- Decorators towards not advancing to Stage 3 yet, still needs work over syntax and a follow up over private names semantics.
- BigInt status update with follow ups for the semantics
- Optional chaining not advancing to stage 2 yet.
- Nullish coalescing not advancing to stage 2 yet, more discussion needed.
- Seeking a new champion for function.sent
- Pipeline operator: no conclusion recorded