Futures

# Alex Russell (11 years ago)

Mark: It's also unfortunate and incorrect to say "the w3c forked this". This plan was fleshed out on public-script-coord and you've been part of the evolution of the proposal ever since. I don't understand what, if anything, you're objecting to.

# Brendan Eich (11 years ago)

Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:

This group is public-script-coord, which we're already having the discussion on, so... success!

THE SYSTEM IS WORKING!

Sorry for catch-up replies, I will try to stifle. ;-)

# Brendan Eich (11 years ago)