rest parameters

# Michaël Rouges (9 years ago)

I'm coming to you for a tiny question... excuse me if already replied...

Where the rest parameter are only declarable at the end of the arguments list, like this, please?

` void function (a, ...b, c) { // b = [2, 3] }(1, 2, 3, 4);

`

Any real reasons?

Michaël Rouges - Lcfvs - @Lcfvs

# Steve Fink (9 years ago)